LEGAL NOTICE AND CONDITIONS OF USE
We inform you that the website www.aleiaroses.com (the “Website“) is operated by Aleia Roses, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as “Aleia Roses” or “Us“) holder of CIF no. B-42206672, registered with the Commercial Registry of Soria, to volume 195, folio 132, page SO-3527, and with registered offices in Garray, Soria, Spain. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding Aleia Roses, please check Section [®] of the website or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The term “You” refers to you as the user of our Website.
We have established the terms in which we provide you access to our Website. These include the terms and conditions that govern:
- Your use of the Website (“Legal Notice and Conditions of Use“);
Together these documents are called “Terms and Conditions“.
Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
The fact that you access and use the Website means that you agree to the Terms and Conditions and that you undertake to fully comply with them.
You should read the Terms and Conditions in full prior to using the Website. You should also save or print a copy of these Terms and Conditions so you can check them in future. However, take into account that we may change them on a timely basis, hence we recommend you read them every time you access the Website. The reviewed Terms and Conditions will be available on the Website. It will be understood that you accept any of the changes to the Terms and Condition if, after having been informed of said changes on the home page of the Website, you continue to access and use the same.
You are not allowed to use automated systems or software to extract content or data from our Website for commercial purposes.
If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions, you should not use the Website.
Access to the Website is free of charge, except for the cost for connecting to the telecommunications network supplied by the access provider used by the User.
The User undertakes to not use the Website for fraudulent purposes, as well as to not carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of Aleia Roses or third parties. Likewise, the User undertakes to not carry out any act with the aim of damaging, rendering useless or overloading the Website, or which may, in any manner, prevent the normal use and operation of the same.
The User is informed that in the event he/she fails to comply with the content of the Terms and Conditions or with any other specific terms or conditions gathered in the Website, Aleia Roses reserves the right to limit, suspend or terminate his/her access to the Website, adopting any technical measure that may be necessary for said purpose.
Lastly, we inform the User that Aleia Roses reserves the right to, at all times, decide over the information society services provided through the Website.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
The intellectual property rights regarding the disposition of the contents of the Website (sui generis right on the database), its graphic design (look & feel), the underlying computer programmes (including source codes), as well as the various elements of the Website (text, graphics, photographs, videos, audio recordings, etc.), hereinafter referred to as the “Contents”, correspond to Aleia Roses or its licensors. With regard to the distinctive signs included in the Website (trademarks and trade names) these are the property of Aleia Roses or its licensors.
The use of the Website by the User does not imply the assignment of any intellectual and/or industrial property right over the Website, its content and/or distinctive signs of Aleia Roses. To this end, by means of this Legal Notice, except in those cases in which it is legally permitted or having obtained prior authorisation from Aleia Roses, the User is expressly prohibited to reproduce, process, distribute, publicly communicate, make available, extract and/or reuse the Website, its Content and/or the distinctive signs of Aleia Roses or its licensors.
Links to our Website
Establishing links to our Website is prohibited, unless this has been previously authorised by Aleia Roses. In any case, once the link has been authorised by Aleia Roses, this must be established in the following terms:
- The link only link to the home page or main page of the Website.
- The link may not be in the form of frames that allow viewing the Website through different Internet addresses other than that of the Website or which in any other form show the information on the Website together with that included in other websites.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement regarding the Website and/or Aleia Roses will be made from the website introducing the link (hereinafter referred to as the “Linking Site”).
- Under no circumstance does the authorisation granted by Aleia Roses mean that it: (i) sponsors, collaborates, verifies or monitors the contents and/or services provided through the Linking Site; or (ii) that it is responsible for the content of the Linking Site.
- The Linking Site must faithfully comply with the law and shall under no circumstance contain contents, own or of third parties, which: (i) are unlawful, harmful or contrary to morality and decency (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.); (ii) lead or could lead the User the false belief that Aleia Roses endorses, supports, or in any other way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, licit or illicit of the sender; and (iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant in relation to the activity of Aleia Roses.
In the event of breach of any of the terms set out above, Aleia Roses shall immediately and without prior notification proceed to remove the link.
Sites Linked to Our Website
In order to be able to display additional information, various technical link devices may be included to allow the User to access other websites (hereinafter, “Linked Sites“). In these cases, Aleia Roses acts as a provider of intermediation services, according to the provisions of Article 17 of the Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce Act (LSSI in Spanish). In accordance with the provisions of the above mentioned law, Aleia Roses will not be responsible for the services and contents provided through Linked Sites, except when it is actually aware of the illegality and has failed to disable the link with due diligence.
Your browsing and interaction on any other website, including Third Party Sites, is subject to the rules and policies of that site, including those relating to privacy. Please read these rules and policies before proceeding.
If you decide to visit a third-party site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such sites. The links do not mean that we or our website are affiliated or associated to them.
In the event that the User considers that the Linked Sites contain content which is illegal, harmful, degrading, violent or inappropriate, said User may bring it to the attention of Aleia Roses by writing to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. However, said communication shall in no case entail an obligation of Aleia Roses to remove the pertinent link, nor does it necessarily entail Aleia Roses’ knowledge of the wrongfulness of the contents of the Linked Site, for the purposes of the provisions of the regulations in force.
Communication of illegal or inappropriate activities
In the event that the User or any other Internet user were aware that any information or content of the Website or made available through the same is illegal, harmful to the rights of third parties, contrary to the provisions of this Legal Notice or, in any other way, harmful or contrary to morals, manners and customs, said User may contact Aleia Roses through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the following:
- personal details of the informant: name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- description of the fact that are deemed illegal or inappropriate in relation to the content or information, as well as the specific address where these can be found;
- In the event of violation of third party rights, such as intellectual or industrial property, the details of the holder of the infringed rights must be provided when it is not the same person as the informant. Likewise, one must provide the title to certify the ownership of the violated rights and, where applicable, the representation to act on behalf of the holder when this person is not the informant.
The receipt by Aleia Roses of the communication provided for in this clause will not, according to the provisions of the LSSI, entail actual knowledge of the activities and/or contents indicated by the informant, when this may not be noticeable or obvious. In any case, Aleia Roses reserves the right to suspend or withdraw the contents that despite not being illegal are contrary to the rules set out in this Legal Notice, weighing up in each case legal assets in conflict.
The User must know that communications made through open networks are exposed to a range of threats that make them unsafe. It is the User’s responsibility to implement all appropriate technical measures to reasonably control these threats and, in between them, have up-to-date systems for the detection of malicious software, such as viruses, trojans, etc., as well as ensuring the security patches of the relevant browsers are up-to-date. For more information, you can contact your Internet access service provider, which can provide appropriate solutions to your needs. Aleia Roses will not be liable for any damages or losses caused to the User as a consequence of risks inherent to the means used, or of those caused due to vulnerabilities in the User’s systems and tools. Aleia Roses does not guarantee full security of its systems and despite having adopted appropriate security measures, cannot fully detect the existence of vulnerabilities and, therefore, the User must be cautious in interaction with the Website. Aleia Roses shall only be responsible for the damages caused by the use of the Website, when said damage is directly caused by malice or grave negligence of Aleia Roses and there has been no negligence on the User’s part.
In particular, Aleia Roses will not be responsible for:
- damages or losses of any nature caused to the User’s computer equipment by viruses, worms, trojans or any other damaging element.
- damages or losses of any kind caused to the User as a result of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service while providing the same. To this regard, the User acknowledges that access to the Website requires services provided by third parties outside the control of Aleia Roses (by way of example: telecommunications network operators, access providers, etc.), the reliability, quality, continuity and operation of which does not correspond to Aleia Roses, nor is it part of Aleia Roses’ responsibility to ensure the availability of the service.
- of third party information in the cases in which Aleia Roses acts as the provider of intermediation services in the sense provided for by the LSSI, unless there is effective knowledge and the pertinent information has not been removed.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is Aleia Roses, S.L with C.I.F. (Corporate Tax Code) B-42206672, registered with the Commercial Registry of Soria, volume 195, folio 132, page SO-3527, and with registered offices in Garray, Soria, Spain and, with the e-mail: email@example.com
We inform you that the personal data that may be provided through the Aleia Roses web page, will be treated with the following purposes: to manage, administer, provide the services or provide you with the products that you order, and where applicable, for the compliance with and implementation of the contracts that may be entered into, to better understand your preferences, tailor services to these preferences, as well as to be able to offer you new services or products and to send you information related to our activities through any means, including electronic.
Term: The personal data will be kept as long as there is no request regarding its deletion by the person relating to which the data was collected or the person who determines the applicable regulations.
Mandatory nature: You are free to facilitate or not the data that may requested from you, however, all the data requested is necessary for the provision of an optimal service.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is given electronically by marking the corresponding box on the Aleia Roses, S.L. web page or on the basis of the legal relationship maintained with this entity.
The data shall not be transferred to third parties, except in the event of legal obligation or express consent.
Equally, we inform you that you may exercise your right to file a complaint with the pertinent controlling authority in the field of Data Protection.
Any person has the right to obtain information on whether Aleia Roses, S.L. is processing personal data that concern them, or not.
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request rectification of inaccurate data or, as the case may be, request deletion if, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was gathered.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only the keep it for the exercise or defence of claims.
Under certain circumstances and due to reasons related to your specific situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Aleia Roses, S.L will cease to process the data, except for in the event of compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may obtain a copy of your personal data in a commonly used, structured electronic format and transfer your data, and other information that has been provided, from one electronic processing system to another if you so wish.
These rights are exercised by sending an e-mail or postal mail to the person responsible for the processing indicating the following information: name and surname, photocopy of your national identity document or passport or other valid document that identifies you (or in replacement of the above, your electronic signature) and, where applicable, of the person who represents you, or equivalent electronic instruments; as well as the document or electronic instrument evidencing such representation.
In accordance with Article 3 of the LSSI, the laws that apply to the information society services that Aleia Roses provides through the Website shall be those of Spain.
In the event that any of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice is declared invalid, we will proceed to the removal or replacement of the same. In any case, such a declaration of invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions contained in this Legal Notice.